15 July 2008

Zac's animal quiz

I have been reading a really cool book about animals. I have made up a quiz for you on cool animal facts.

Use the comments to send me your answers and I will tell you how many you got right. I will write a blog entry with the answers at the end of the holidays...

Questions:

1. what's the fastest mammal over a long distance?

2. what animal has the strongest skin ?

3. what two animals do adults sometimes bet on ?

4. what's the smallest mammal ?

5. what's the most talkative bird?

5 comments:

Hazel said...

1 cheetah
2 armadillo
3 horse dog
4 sandfly
5 cockatoo

Zac said...

Thanks for having a go Hazel. You got 1 right. The answers will be given next week once I get a few more replies. Zac

Steve said...

Thanks, Zac. My guesses:
1. pilot whale
2. rhinoceros
3. camels and frogs
4. mouse
5. Donald Duck

Anonymous said...

What a great quiz, Zac. I'll try to guess.
1 Cheetah
2 Elephant
3 Greyhounds and Horses
4 Bat
5 Parrot

Anonymous said...

1/ person (in a space ship) in orbit of the planet earth
2/ rhinoceros
3/ in our culture, horses and dogs... in other countries, camels, roosters, cockroaches, flea jumps, humans, bear fights, dog fights
4/ bumble bee bat of thailand
5/ daffy duck