24 December 2008

Merry Christmas everyone







Believe it or not, there was even a mini TV on the back of the seat in the airplane! I have watched Madagasda and Simpsons.

It was a 30 hours trip becuase of the snowstorm in China. I vomitted at last.

I saw frost on the windows. Snow is everywhere. I feel really cold.

I picked up some Chinese, more and more every day. They don't normally celebrate Chritmas. But we have a Christmas tree and presents in my grandparent's apartment.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year, everyone!

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

David, I like your picture it's cool. I hope you have a fun time in China. We are missing you. :) .

Steve said...

Brrrrr!! Thanks for letting us know about this, David.

Zac said...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!

Have a good time David. Will be watching out for your news.