27 December 2008

Merry Christmas from Rory.

For Xmas I spent the day at my Uncle and Aunty's place in Upper Hutt.
I helped hand out the presents, played on the trampoline (look at my hair) and got in the hot tub.
I got a new notebook computer!
On boxing day we went to my Grandparents place "Bracadale" outside Levin.
Dad me and the 3 dogs went for a swim in the Ohau river which runs past their place.
We had tea down at their "cottage" which over 100 people have stayed at over the last year.
I hope everyone is having a good Xmas.
If you want to look closer on any picture in the blog just click on it!







4 comments:

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

I can only see one dog Rory.

Zac said...

Cool wicked hair!

Rory said...

The other 2 dogs are just out of the picture.Their names are Tessa, Freddy and Gordy