08 October 2009

My fantastic holiday

We went on holidays.

I had lots of fun. It was awesome. We got to go to Hamilton and Auckland and Taupo.

I took Mum's snowman and threw it at Mum when she wasn't looking!


I went in the fake shark at Kelly Talton's in Auckland.

We saw sharks, penguins and fish and stingrays and eels. We were in a tunnel and the sharks swam beside us. The stingray mouth is underneath.


We painted some paintings while we were away.
On the way back we saw a waterfall and I thought it was awesome.

We had spa bath with bubbles covering the whole bath.

We went up in the Sky Tower and got one souvenir. I went on the glass floor. It was really thick glass. It was a long long way down to the ground...tonnes of metres. We saw buildings, boats, the harbour, the bridge, shops the city, roads. We just about saw the whole of New Zealand.

We went to the zoo as you can see. Can you see the big Rhino's head? We saw a baby Rhino.
We saw the tiger.


and pigs - and the pigs bite. there are two types as you can see.


I hope you had a good holiday too.

1 comment:

Hazel's Nana said...

You and Zac are so lucky to have a wonderful holiday, Ronnie. I enjoyed seeing all your good photos.