08 October 2009

My holiday

We went to Auckland, Taupo and Hamilton on our holidays.

On our way to Hamilton Ronnie got car sick and threw up in the car. Yuck!

I went to Hamilton Zoo.

It was very fun. My favourite things were the Rhinos, Taipir and the Lemurs. this is a green Lizard. Can you see it in the picture.



I also went to Kelly Talton's aquarium in Auckland.

I saw heaps of different fish. There were 98 penguins and there were piranhas and seahorses and big squids.

Snow
On the way home the Desert road was closed so we had to go through the National Park. Unfortunately there was big snow storm and we had to go through it. We stopped at the side of the road and had a snow fight. Mum made a snowman.
Sky Tower
We went to the Sky Tower in Auckland. I stood on the glass floor - you could see the roads below. Cars were the size of ants because it was so high up.





Huka Falls
At Taupo we went to see the Huka Falls. It had been raining and so there was lots of extra water. I took the video below. There was a jet boat that was in the river.

1 comment:

Hazel's Nana said...

What a fantastic holiday you had, Zac. I especially loved the photo of the snow. We don't have any snow where I live.